Attaching the black ConNectar to the battery is a breeze. Separate the three pieces of the ConNectar for the easiest application. Screw the airflow base directly onto the battery as you would an oil cartridge. Slide the straw mouthpiece over and push it all the way down into place, then screw the Clapton Coil tip on and you now have a fully functioning nectar collector in your hand!
Each dab you take with the ConNectar is rich and flavorful thanks to the Clapton coil technology. These coils provide a large surface area for the concentrates to vaporize, which allows you to really taste the terpenes in your extracts. These coils have varying temperatures throughout, which delivers a thick, delicious cloud and provides different flavor notes. We recommend trying out different temperature levels with each new strain you bring home. Different terpene flavors are more pronounced at different power levels!
- 510 THREAD | The Ooze ConNectar instantly transforms any 510 thread vape battery into a nectar collector. This attachment is compatible with most shapes of batteries but will not work with an auto draw device.
- HOW TO USE | Separate the three pieces of the black ConNectar for easy assembly. Screw the airflow base directly onto the battery, slide the plastic straw mouthpiece over the base and push it down into place, then screw the Clapton coil tip on top and enjoy!
- CLAPTON COIL | The ConNectar features a Clapton coil tip. This tip has a large surface area and produces thick, flavorful clouds that highlight the flavors of the terpenes in the extracts. Try out different temperatures with different strains; different power levels bring out different flavors!
- DABBING | Insert the Clapton coil tip directly into the jar of wax to take a dab. Press the battery button down to heat and watch for a small amount of smoke to come out before making contact with the wax. This ensure the tip is hot enough and won’t waste any product.
- OOZE PEN | We highly recommend pairing the ConNectar with an Ooze Slim Twist Vape Pen Battery. Not only does this fit perfectly under the straw, but the temperature dial lets you fine tune your voltage to really experiment with the Clapton coil.